Terms and Conditions
Terms, conditions & promises for students to use the BookMyCourse website.
- BMC is a subsidiary brand of IEDP Pvt Ltd, which is an organization that helps students to get admission in professional colleges in India through the online process.
- We assure the confirmation of the admission on a 100% scale if the instructions are strictly followed. We will refund the full amount including the application fee, which is normally non-refundable, in case we fail to keep our promises.
- The website provides services for only direct admissions and or management quota admissions since the admissions through the entrance exams are allotted on a different process.
- The services offered on the site are free to use for the students, except the charges prescribed by the education institutions (hereinafter referred to as "Provider") associated with us such as application fee, admission registration fee, etc.
- The fee details you see on this site are directly updated by the respective educational institutions, since we do not charge any extra amount for our services, the amounts shown here are the same amount as on the college counter.
- We at BMC functions as a channel where we help the prospective student to get authentic information regarding an institution, its whereabouts, and the cost of pursuing a program and hence to take admission directly through our portal.
- The foremost thing we focus on is to present the most exact cost of pursuing a program. The breakdown of the packages will be given in the fee details area of the respective college’s course fee area.
- We hold the responsibility of the provider to ask for any extra charges for the products and or services included in the package listed in our portal. However, for the services and products that are coming out of the scope of the given particulars, the provider holds the authority to make the decision. E.g. The charges apart from the tuition, such as hostel facilities, food expenses may change from time to time based on the change in the market and inflation. BMC does not guarantee those kinds of increases in the product & service cost.
- To use the services offered by BMC, it is mandatory to get registered in the portal using the name, phone number, and email and verify it.
- The contact details provided are to be the primary hence the communication from the provider, and BMC will be sent to them.
- You can apply to as many colleges as you wish until you are ready to pay the application fees.
- The application fee is non-refundable once it is accepted.
- After form submission, you cannot edit it under any circumstances. So, make sure you don’t make any errors in filling the form, which can lead to application rejection.
- For foreign national and NRI admissions, if the currency value of the USD goes down, there could be a slight change in the given fee.
The admission is done in five stages
- Select the college, course, fill the application form and apply.
- Now the institution authority will scrutinize your application and accept it if you meet the eligibility criteria based on seat availability.
- If the college accepts your application, you will be notified saying the application is accepted, pay the admission fees.
- Once the payment is done, the college will send the admission letter within the next working day. This letter will be on the letterhead of the college, and it is sent directly from the provider's administrative office to your email. Details of your fees during the course, joining date, time to submit original documents, receipt of the admission fee already paid, and other necessary details.
- The first-year fee must be paid in full before or on the date of the last reporting date.
- The application form needs to be duly filled with all the required information.
- It is mandatory to meet the prescribed eligibility criteria to apply and to avoid application rejection.
- All listed supportive documents need to be uploaded without a miss.
- The supporting documents you are uploading to be self-attested.
- The information provided in the application needs to be completely authentic.
- Any false information provided will be led to the rejection of the application.
- BMC will not hold responsibility for the application rejections due to, false information, incomplete application, incomplete document submission, or any other negligence in the application form. In such cases, the application fee will not be refunded.
- Accepting the application does not guarantee admission unless you pay the admission registration fees.
- Admission denied due to late payment of admission registration fee will not be eligible for application fee refund.
- Every other transaction other than program enrolment, like reporting, fee payment, etc will be the responsibility between you and the college.
- If the college rejects the admission after paying the admission fee, the college will refund the entire amount you spent for the particular process through our portal including the application fee.
- BMC holds the responsibility if any changes come in the offered fee structure for the listed services and products, and will rectify it without being any loss to the student.
- It is your sole responsibility to appear at the institution before or on the day of the last reporting date. If you are failed to do so, you need to talk with the college administrative office or to us, to extend your reporting date with a valid reason. We will not hold responsibility for the cancellation of the confirmed admission due to the delayed reporting.
- The yearly fee shall be paid in full on the prescribed schedule, we will no longer be interfering in any litigations between you and the provider for any reasons other than the confirmation of the admission.
- In case of the failure of the payment, the student has to contact the payment service provider (Such as your bank or any other third party) to rectify the issue. Unless the fee is paid, the application will not be accepted.
- If you decide to discontinue the enrolled course any time after paying the first-year fee, the college holds the authority to decide on the refund and other formalities based on their policies. BMC will not interfere in any such.
The material on this Website, including all information such as text, graphics, images, photographs, and sound, is protected by copyright according to the Copyright Act 1957, as amended from time to time and the laws of other countries. You must not alter, reproduce, store in a retrieval system or transmit the material on this Website or any part thereof, unless authorized by IEDP in writing or permitted by the Copyright Act 1957.
All trademarks that are included on this Website are the property of their respective owners and are protected by relevant laws in India and other countries. You must not use any of these trademarks (including the reproduction, modification, distribution, repudiation, display or communication of these trademarks) except by saving or printing out a copy of this Website for personal non-commercial use, unless expressly authorized by IEDP Pvt Ltd or the owner of the relevant trademark in writing.
BMC publishes electronic addresses on this Website to facilitate communication relating to our business functions. This is not to be inferred as consent by BMC or the relevant addresses to receiving unsolicited commercial messages or SPAM as referred to in The IT Act 2000 or under the law of any other country.