Collection and storage.
www.bookmycourse.co.in hereinafter referred to as “BMC” gathers information of its users while requesting for a service:
- Information provided during service requests through optional and voluntary submissions. These include, but are not limited to, submitting questions or comments, requesting information, registering with us, or applying to a college.
- Information gathered through aggregated visitor tracking derived mainly by tallying page views throughout its websites. This information allows us to better tailor its services to its members and prospective members.
Collected Information Usage
BMC uses the provided contact information to help create and continually improve its services for you. It creates observe and maintains other information such as customer or member account status, choice of services, and student or member or corporate or institute logs in the normal course of providing service. BMC uses your information to make your experience with its services more personalized, convenient, and relevant to you.
BMC reuses the gathered information of its associates and users to communicate with you via letter, email, or phone concerning any transaction related to its products and service happens through BMC’s website. Periodically it will also send you company and industry newsletters, product updates, and job openings promotions from its partners because we (“We”, “us” and “our” refers to the BMC) believe this information would help you with fulfilling your aim. If you wish to not receive these types of correspondence, you may opt-out, or unsubscribe. Consumers may not opt-out of receiving information from www.bookmycourse.co.in that is essential for maintaining or updating customers account or system information.
BMC has security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. It restricts access to member information by BMC's business partners who may need to know that information to operate, develop, or improve its services. These parties are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
BMC may share the required personal information with provider partners providing services that may be of interest to its members and prospective members. The information is shared only with a non-disclosure agreement and single-use restriction. Such third parties do not have the right to use your information for any purpose other than to inform of the applicable service.
BMC will not otherwise disclose personal or account information unless there is reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of BMC, its customers, or others other than service providing partner members. It may provide information to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials under applicable laws or where BMC has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
BMC also will not disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that BMC stores or transmits for its customers except where:
- It is a matter of public safety or policy;
- It is in connection with the transfer of other business assets;
- It is required to cooperate with orders, warrants, or other legal processes that BMC determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable.
- It is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by BMC and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
- If BMC sells, assigns or transfers the part of its business that provides a particular service to you, your personally identifiable information may be sold, assigned or transferred as a part of such transaction.
Any personal data collected during the registration will be processed and securely stored by the BMC. We only collect what we need to help you with your request or provide you with the service that we offer. At BMC we understand that your privacy is important to you. We are committed to meeting your expectations and will comply with all applicable privacy and data protection legislation concerning your personal information and sensitive information. We do not pass your information to third parties for marketing purposes without your knowledge. We won’t hang on to your information. If we don’t need it, and you don’t want us to keep it, we’ll delete it.
In the event that your own subtleties change, or you accept the data we hold about you is off base, fragmented or outdated, if you don't mind get in touch with us so we can address our records.
There are two kinds of payments accepted by BMC (www.bookmycourse.co.in).
- Application fee. (fee that is collected when an application is made)
- Admission registration fee. (Money that is collected for admission confirmation).
Both of these payments are being done only online. The refund policies for these fees are given below.
- The application fee will be refunded in full if,
- the college rejected the application due to the unavailability of seats.
- the provider accepts the application and fails to allow admission due to any other reason.
- The application fee or it's part will not be refunded if,
- the application is rejected due to inappropriate and inadequate details.
- the application is rejected due to any prescribed academic ineligibility.
- forged documents are submitted
- incomplete documents submitted.
- fails to pay the admission registration fee on time.
- The admission registration fee will not be refunded if,
- the student does not report at the college on the instructed timeline, and cancel the admission. The institutions hold the authority to decide whether to refund or not.
- The admission registration fee will be refunded in full if,
- the provider fails to accommodate the applicant after receiving the admission fees.