Talk to an Expert
Padmashree School of Public Health is a part of Padmashree Group of Institutions was established in 1996 and today it has 8 colleges and 60+ different courses in various disciplines. The institution started with medical and paramedical courses and then expanded into various streams such as commerce, management, hotel management, etc. College admissions are allotted based on merit.
The college is partnered with local health departments, community organizations, health care institutions, and other institutions in public health and healthcare that enable us to provide students with real-world experiences in this exciting and challenging field.
Institution offers tremendous opportunities to its students for education, research and community involvement
Padmashree School of Public Health Affiliations & Accreditations
The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science and
- The libraries are located in the college block with a collection of over 10,000 books.
- The students have access to the library from morning till late evening (Monday to Saturday: 08:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
- The libraries are also equipped with online access to online journals and books and have subscriptions to NLIST- INFLIBNET and HELINET that provide access to students to thousands of international journals and books.
Padmashree School of Public Health Student Demographics
The college houses students from many states in India and also some students from Abroad. Nearly 2000 students are studying in the college as of now .
Padmashree School of Public Health Hostel facilities
- Padmashree Group of Institutions has hostel facilities that cater to over 2000 students.
- Separate hostels for boys & girls with round-the-clock security within the campus.
- Each hostel has a separate dining room that provides nutritious and tasty food.
- The hostel fee can be paid monthly.
Emergency Medical Assistance
- There is a clinic facility available on campus where a Doctor is available for students to get the necessary medical advice.
- An ambulance is available on the campus for any medical emergencies that may arise.
Padmashree School of Public Health Hostels
The college has separate hostels for boys and girls. The facilities are, safe, neat clean, and tidy.
Colleges Under Padmashree Group of Institutions
Below given are the colleges under Padmashree Group of Institutions.
Course Stream : Paramedical
Course Type : Undergraduate
|Course Name||Duration||Total Package||Actions|
|Bachelor of Public Health [BPH]||4 Years||NA||Eligibility Admission Process Fees Book My Seat|
Course Type : Post Graduation