Talk to an Expert
Padmashree Institute of Clinical Research is a part of the Padmashree Group of Institutions was established in 1996 and today it has 8 colleges and 60+ different courses in various disciplines. The institution started with medical and paramedical courses and then expanded into various streams such as commerce, management, hotel management, etc. College admissions are allotted based on merit.
Clinical Research is a systematic study to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of medications or medical devices by monitoring their effects on large groups of people. Clinical research has become a multi-billion and multidisciplinary industry. Several factors favor India as a clinical research hub. There are numerous government-funded medical and pharmaceutical institutions with state-of-the-art facilities, which can serve as ideal centres for multi-cantered clinical trials.
India has proven ability in generic drug production. India is the third-largest producer of generic drugs globally. India boasts of well-trained and qualified manpower, well versed in English. The research and development process in India can be done at a more affordable price. More importantly, there are vast drug-naive cases, which can be utilized, due to the prevalence of a large variety of diseases, including widespread cases of cancer and diabetes, India is viewed the world over as the ideal location for clinical research trials for the pharmaceutical industry.
Padmashree Institute of Clinical Research Affiliations & Accreditations
The college is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science and recognized by Govt of Karnataka.
- The libraries are located in the college block with a collection of over 10,000 books.
- The students have access to the library from morning till late evening (Monday to Saturday: 08:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
- The libraries are also equipped with online access to online journals and books and have subscriptions to NLIST- INFLIBNET and HELINET that provide access to students to thousands of international journals and books.
Padmashree Institute of Clinical Research Student Demographics
The college houses students from many states in India and also some students from Abroad. Nearly 2000 students are studying in college as of now .
Padmashree Institute of Clinical Research Hostel facilities
- Padmashree Group of Institutions has hostel facilities that cater to over 2000 students.
- Separate hostels for boys & girls with round-the-clock security within the campus.
- Each hostel has a separate dining room that provides nutritious and tasty food.
- The hostel fee can be paid monthly.
Emergency Medical Assistance
- There is a clinic facility available on campus where a Doctor is available for students to get the necessary medical advice.
- An ambulance is available on the campus for any medical emergencies that may arise.
Padmashree Institute of Clinical Research Hostels
The college has separate hostels for boys and girls. The facilities are, safe, neat clean, and tidy.
Colleges Under Padmashree Group of Institutions
Below given are the colleges under Padmashree Group of Institutions.
- Padmashree Institute of Physiotherapy
- Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences
- Padmashree Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology
- Padmashree School of Nursing
- Padmashree Institute of Nursing
- Padmashree College of Hospital Administration
- Padmashree School of Public Health
- Padmashree Institute of Clinical research