B Sc Computer ScienceView College
Known as B Sc Computer Science in short, the Bachelor Science (Computer Science), is a full-time undergraduate degree course in the field of computer science. The course covers all aspects of computers right from the basic fundamentals of computers to database systems & advanced courses like C++, Java etc.
B Sc Computer Science Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission to this program is as given below.
- 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50-75% marks from a recognized board.
- 5% moderation for the reserved category students.
- A science background is a must with mathematics.
- The basic aggregate marks required changes based on college.
B Sc Computer Science Admission Process
The admission process generally varies across colleges. There are two kinds of admission process for the program enrolment. Entrance-based and merit-based. But most of the colleges provide admission based on the marks in the qualifying examination.
Entrance Based Admission: The student must attend the entrance exam conducted by the particular college or university. The admissions will be allotted based on the rank in the entrance exam result. The general admission process through the entrance exams is as given below.
The general admission process includes three major steps.
- Application - To make a successful application submission you have two ways, online and offline modes. In offline mode, you need to go to the institution physically, buy the application form, fill-up the form without error, attach appropriate documents and submit it. When it comes to online, you can log in to the particular college's / university's web portal, register with required details, upload the necessary documents, pay the prescribed application fee and submit it. But you are fortunate that now you can book your seat in any college of your choice, completely online by using the application form on this website.
- Entrance Exam - Now after the application scrutiny, if your application is accepted, you can appear for the entrance exam. There are a lot of institutions that conduct the entrance exams online but in some universities and colleges, you need to appear physically. Once the exam results are out, the selected applicants will be called up for the personal interview.
- Personal Interview - In this round, there is normally a group discussion followed by a one-on-one personal interview. Some colleges and universities skip the GD but conduct only PI. If you impress the board, you are selected, and then you can pay the first-year tuition fee and start your journey.
Merit-Based Admission: This also can be called Management Quota admission or Direct admission. The admission is allotted based on the marks obtained in the competitive examination. In this admission process, the student has to apply directly to the desired university or college through their application process. Some of them offer online and some offline. However, if you wish to apply to any college that is listed in our portal, you can make a direct application to the college by using our online application form after selecting your choice.