Talk to an Expert
About Atria Institute of Technology [AIT]
Atria Institute of Technology is one of the good engineering colleges in Bangalore. The college is located on 17.5 acres of campus in the heart of the city near Hebbel, Bangalore. The major courses offered are BE courses, along with MBA, MCA, and M Tech. The college is affiliated with VTU, Belgaum. Atria Institute is also accredited with NAAC and AICTE.
The institution was established in 2003. The college offers some industry-ready programmes under engineering. The eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses are 10+2 from a recognized board and graduation in a relevant field from a recognized university in the country respectively.
Atria Institute of Technology Affiliations, Recognitions, and Accreditations
Atria Institute of Technology affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Accredited by NAAC and recognized by AICTE.
Atria Institute of Technology Ranking
No ranking details are available as of now
Atria Institute of Technology Clubs, Committees, and Societies
- Cultural Club: This is the cultural club of AIT that conducts various events such as Secret Santa, Kannada Rajyotsava, Ethnic Day, etc.
- Entrepreneurial Club: The aim of this club is to enhance the entrepreneurial skills of the students. This Cell encourages and nurtures a culture of entrepreneurship in society by inviting different entrepreneurs and speakers to share their experiences.
- Photography Club: This club provides a platform for all photographers and students who are keen to learn photography. Students can share their ideas, vision, photographs, and technical knowledge with the interest.
- Business Quiz Club: The members of this club organizes various quiz competitions on the topics of business. Interested students can participate in the competition.
- Atria Mechanical Engineers Club (AMEC): This club encourages students to participate in extracurricular activities along with their academic activities.
- Math-Fun-Letes: This Club is for students who are interested in mathematics and want to learn basic mathematics concepts.
- FUSE (Forum of Uniquely Skilled Electroverts): The members of this club spreads awareness about the emerging trends.
- NIRMANA: This club was established by the civil engineering department of AIT. The members of this club organize technical talks on IBM software and project management.
- CODE - Community of Developing Engineers: This club is for computer science and engineering students. It provides a platform for students who want to gain practical knowledge about the course.
- QUIZOTICS - Quiz Club: The Quiz Club helps students gain insights into the non-academic aspects of business and understand the dynamics and opportunities that govern the business.
- EXTEMPORE A - Debate Club: This Society organizes debate competitions and also conducts various lectures and speeches at events.
- TARANA - Leisure Club: This club organizes various leisure-related activities and sports activities for the students.
- Theatre Club - Chilume: This Club provides a platform for students to showcase their talents through acting skills, expressions, and drama.
Atria Institute of Technology Courses, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process
Courses and Fees
Course Stream : Engineering
Course Type : Undergraduate
|Course Name||Duration||Total Package||Actions|
|Bachelor of Engineering [BE] - Civil Engineering||4 Years||Rs 25,000.00||Eligibility Admission Process Fees Book My Seat|
|Bachelor of Engineering [BE] - Information Science & Engineering||4 Years||Rs 25,000.00||Eligibility Admission Process Fees Book My Seat|
|Bachelor of Engineering [BE] - Mechanical Engineering||4 Years||Rs 25,000.00||Eligibility Admission Process Fees Book My Seat|
|Bachelor of Engineering [BE] - Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 Years||Rs 25,000.00||Eligibility Admission Process Fees Book My Seat|
|Bachelor of Engineering [BE] - Computer Science & Engineering||4 Years||Rs 25,000.00||Eligibility Admission Process Fees Book My Seat|
Course Type : Post Graduation
Course Stream : Management
Course Type : Post Graduation